At ROCKHARBOR, we’re passionate about seeing you become part of the family. Whether it is with a volunteer team, Foundations course, prayer training, or Life Group, we want you to be able to make ROCKHARBOR home.
One easy way to do that at ROCKHARBOR is through myRH.
myRH is a one-stop shop for managing all your involvements at ROCKHARBOR. With just a few clicks, you can sign up, pay for events, join volunteer teams, find ways to serve, review your giving (coming 2016!), and so much more. It’s that simple.
Get Started on myRH Today
- Visit my.rockharbor.org
- Click “Sign Up” to register for a new account or to begin the process of matching your existing account from CORE.
- Enter your basic information and submit. This will initiate a process of us verifying your information and creating your user log-in [Keeping your info safe and secure is one of our top priorities so you never have to worry about us selling or transferring your information!]
Utilize myRH’s Key Features
- On the home screen, use the navigation on the left-hand side to find groups and ways to serve on your campus.
- Use the Edit Profile option under your name to update your personal information. Make sure you complete the myFit section to find ways to serve that are well suited to your skills, interests and spiritual gifts.
- View your groups on the right-hand side of the home screen and interact with other members.
- Use the Calendar link at the top of the page to find out more about all upcoming events at ROCKHARBOR. myRH also allows you to have your own personalized calendar with all the details for involvement opportunities that you are a part of. You can subscribe to personal and group calendars to sync them to your mobile device. Click the link on the bottom of the calendars to subscribe.
- Some of our events and classes might require a payment. Know that myRH forms are a hassle free and 100% secure for online payments. You don’t even need to log in.
Above all, your privacy is very important to us and we will not pass on any information to anyone outside of ROCKHARBOR staff and volunteer leadership. We take it so seriously that every staff member who has access must pass a background check and agree to the terms and conditions of the site. Now that’s privacy!
When it comes to security, we protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Finally, we retain no credit card information when you use myRH to pay for an event. We simply pass it onto Authorize.net who processes the transaction. They have very tight security as well. We have done a lot to keep your information safe; all that we ask of you is that you don’t forget to log out of myRH when you are done and be careful when using public computers.
If you want more information or have any questions or feedback about myRH, please email our myRH support team.
myRH is built on the Church Community Builder platform. Please visit their support page for more information on features and functionality.